Posted on | July 12, 2012 | 9 Comments
One view of the Montreal festival that could well apply to “jazz” festivals elsewhere.
Veteran Montreal bassist Normand Guilbault is slamming the shrinking footprint of jazz at what’s been called the world’s largest jazz festival.
- Arthur Klassen commented on Impressions of a Patch of Blue
- Wendy Reavill commented on Carse Sneddon, 1928-2012
- Tiffany Anne Bridgeford commented on Carse Sneddon, 1928-2012
- Nou Dadoun commented on Petr Cancura, Allison Au, & Pugs and Crows: Just another Thursday in Vancouver!
- Nou Dadoun commented on Impressions of a Patch of Blue
- Petr Cancura, Allison Au, & Pugs and Crows: Just another Thursday in Vancouver!
- Karin Plato Interview with Jillian Lebeck & Adam Thomas
- Drew Burns Memorial at the Commodore Wed. Nov 5th 2014
- Impressions of a Patch of Blue
- 2014 Vancouver International Jazz Festival
- R.I.P. Renee Doruyter
- Jill Townsend Big Band “Ross Taggart Project” on Kickstarter
- Dave Brubeck tribute at Cap this Friday
- Mike Allen CD release concert this Thursday
- Phil Dwyer appointed to Order of Canada