Posted on | April 30, 2012 | No Comments
From today’s Georgia Straight:
After more than 40 years on Robson Street, O’Doul’s Restaurant & Bar (1300 Robson Street), located at the Listel Hotel, is closing its doors after dinner service on June 2.
The article doesn’t explain that the restaurant will be undergoing a major renovation and reopen under a new name sometime in the fall. The jazz policy may or may not resume.
- 2014 Vancouver International Jazz Festival
- R.I.P. Renee Doruyter
- Jill Townsend Big Band “Ross Taggart Project” on Kickstarter
- Dave Brubeck tribute at Cap this Friday
- Mike Allen CD release concert this Thursday
- Phil Dwyer appointed to Order of Canada
- Cory Weeds talks about the state of The Cellar
- Coastal Jazz seeks new director
- Peggy Lee receives Mayor’s Arts Award
- Cory Weeds’ Cellar Jazz Club to leave current location in March 2014